Imagine a cosy evening in front of the fire and capturing that moment, in a candle. The autumn air is crisp and the flames of the fire are a mixture of deep hypnotic oranges. You strike a match and light Vanilla starlight. Waves of beautifully blended notes of vanilla and nutmeg essential oils fill the room. It’s subtle sweet scent with warming undertones makes it the ultimate cosy candle, perfect for the colder winter nights ahead.
- 60ml around 20 hours burn time
- 180ml around 45 hours of burn time
- 500ml around 120 hours on burn time
Run with wolves candles are made from natural, eco-friendly, sustainable soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer than any other wax. They use therapeutic grade essential oils to create their scents. Each candle is 100% plastic free including all of out packaging. Vegan and cruelty-free business from out materials to finished products.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- A complete wax pool should be achieved within the first burn.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 0.5mm to prevent smoking/ mushrooming of the wick and tunnelling.
- Never remove any wax from the candle.
- Avoid moving botanicals during the burn period to not alter the burn pool.
- Never leave your candle unattended, keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not burn near aquatic life.