T H E F L O R I S T
A floral, green scent without any sweetness, The Florist is perfectly suited to kitchens during the summer months.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Cut Stems
- Heart notes: Narcissi, Hyacinth
- Base notes: Sage, Tuberose
T H E P O T A G E R
- Top notes: Lemon, Cucumber
- Heart notes: Oregano, Cut Grass
- Base notes: Thyme, Petrichor
T H E C O U R T Y A R D
A beautiful choice for living spaces during the warm summer months. Slightly sweet but well-balanced with musks and woods.
- Top notes: Melon, Jasmine
- Heart notes: Honeysuckle, Almond
- Base notes: Neroli, Amber
|BURN TIME:||40 HOURS|
|INGREDIENTS:||SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, PERFUME OILS|
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 10mm.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.