Bright, juicy looking and chewable, Oli & Carol Pepa the Apple is 100% natural rubber toy for teething babies, a great way to introduce a love of fruit and veggies from an early age, and it will be loved by older children in their play kitchen and shops.
TThe Oli & Carol Pepa the Apple is a realistic shaped part eaten apple, with red skin, textured inside with visible pips, a stalk and a leaf with a small hole making it easy to hang from a strap to chew whilst out and about. Your little person will love exploring the texture and shape of this 100% natural rubber, hand painted toy with their mouth and their hands. Stock in their play shop or kitchen, they can even be played with in the bathtub. With no external holes in, Oli and Carol toys are great for the bath and totally hygienic, fun and safe for kids!
- 100% natural rubber
- No small holes for mould or bacterial growth
- Small enough to take out on the go, or hang on a strap
- Great for bath, teething and sensory play
- Sustainably made environmentally friendly and biodegradable materials
- No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free
- Painted by hand with safe, natural, food grade dyes
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique
- Size: 9,3 x 5,5 x 5,5 cm
To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge. Store in a dry place
Bright, fun and naturally playful natural rubber toys that are perfect for teething, sensory and water play. Natural rubber toys from Oli and Carol are sustainably made from 100% natural rubber from the Malaysian Hevea tree - naturally safe and non-toxic, all have been tested by Bureau Veritas. No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free. As there are no holes in any of their toys, they are easy to keep clean and hygienic. All the toys will float, without water getting in, and are light, durable and flexible - perfect for exploring hands and mouths. Oli and Carol support schooling for children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar School in northern India as part of their social responsibility mission.