Olew Curl Cream with Oud fragrance
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Olew Oud collection is also gender neutral! Traditionally, oud scent is worn by both men and women in the Middle East, with this most subtle yet complex of unisex aromas, expect your other half to love using your Olew products as much as you do!
Also known as oodh, oudh or by its Arabic name, عود, it is often described as the "Wood of the Gods", oud scent forms the basis of some of the world's most extravagant perfumes (such as Tom Ford's Oud Wood). Derived from the resinous bark of a tree that grows exclusively in parts of Southeast Asia, it is also one of the world's rarest and by far one of the most expensive raw fragrance ingredients in the world - pound for pound more expensive than gold!
Why its amazing!
This exquisite essential oil has many applications that range from spiritual to therapeutic and medicinal. It is often associated with harmony, serenity of spirit and , the removal of destructive and negative energies! The scent is great for calming meditation, releasing a gentle aroma that both enhances mental clarity and provides the soothing properties making it an ideal companion for yoga.
Nourish and define your curls with the naturally hydrating curl creme.
- Smoothes curls and minimises frizz
- Special blend of jojoba, avocado and aloe
- Adds moisture to restore curls back to their happy, original curl pattern.
- Enhances curls, minimises frizz and provides gentle control
- Has detangling and anti static properties
- Improves the hairs natural flexibility and pliability
- Helps restore moisture, body and shine
- Helps to protect the hair against sun and atmospheric damage
- Provides rheology modification without a heavy or greasy feel
- Helps provide resistance to atmospheric humidity- keeping those curls in place!
- And it can be used on wet or dry hair and comes in a recyclable glass jar too!