Ideal for your little one to pop their pocket money in ready for a day of adventuring, our brand NEW Pack A Penny Wallet is inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places. This new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! With a fab hook and loop fastening on the front, card slots inside, a large internal zip pocket and a smaller one on the outside to help keep notes and coins secure. The handy D-ring on the side is great for attaching to the inside clip of our matching Adventurer's Backpack for extra security. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- In a gorgeous dusk walk inspired print with contrasting fjord green trims
- Hook and loop fastening
- Two zip compartments
- Three card slots
- Frugi branded zip pull on outer pocket
- Wipe clean
- 12.5cm x 10cm approx.
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)